The National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA) is seeking a dynamic and highly skilled Social Media Strategist to join our team and play a pivotal role in advancing our mission to empower individuals with disabilities and promote inclusivity and accessibility in society. If you are passionate about using social media to drive positive change and have a strong track record in developing and executing successful social media campaigns, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Terms of Reference:
- Position: One (1) Social Media Strategist
- Employment Status: Contract of Service (COS)
- Salary: 44,000/month plus 20% premium
- Duration: 3 months with the possibility of extension
- Location: NCDA, Isidora Street, Barangay Holy Spirit, Quezon City
- Reporting to: Chief of the Information and Education and Communication Division (IECD)
a) Social Media Strategy Development:
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of NCDA’s current social media presence.
- Collaborate with the NCDA team to define social media goals and objectives.
- Develop a detailed social media strategy and content calendar aligned with NCDA’s mission and objectives.
- Identify target audiences and tailor strategies to engage them effectively.
b) Content Creation and Management:
- Create high-quality, engaging, and accessible content for various social media platforms.
- Ensure that all content is compliant with accessibility standards.
- Monitor and manage NCDA’s social media accounts, including responding to comments and messages in a timely manner.
- Regularly update social media profiles with relevant information.
c) Campaign Execution:
- Plan and execute social media campaigns to promote NCDA initiatives, events, and programs.
- Utilize paid advertising and analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of social media campaigns.
d) Accessibility and Inclusivity:
- Ensure that all social media content and campaigns are accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- Stay up-to-date with accessibility guidelines and best practices.
e) Social Media Monitoring and Analysis:
- Monitor trends and conversations related to disability issues on social media.
- Provide regular reports and analysis of social media metrics and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
f) Training and Capacity Building:
- Conduct training sessions for NCDA staff on social media best practices and accessibility.
- Foster a culture of social media engagement within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and guidelines.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the skills and passion to make a meaningful impact in the field of disability advocacy, please submit your application by September 20, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume, a cover letter, and examples of previous social media work at NCDA address to JONIRO FRADEJAS, Executive Director III.
We look forward to receiving your application and potentially having you as a vital part of our team at the National Council on Disability Affairs.