disability resource and
development center (DRDC)
Accessibility Under One Roof
Accessibility model hub
DRDC is envisioned to model for the creation of inclusive physical environment, policies and programs for their constituents with disabilities which should be replicated in their local government units.
The NCDA shall work together with all stakeholders in enhancing access of persons with disabilities to health and rehabilitation services, including assistive devices and technology, information and communication technology, quality inclusive education, decent fork and full participation in political and public life.
Multipurpose Conference, training center, and meeting rooms
for stakeholders’ activities that will demonstrate assistive devices and technology
ramps from the ground floor to the rooftop and other accessibility features for persons with different types of disabilities
that is accessible to all types of persons with disabilities
that models e-disability resource portal which will hold data bank information and communication technology
Rehabilitation Device Center
supported by professionals and rehabilitation specialists showcasing technology in practice of rehabilitation
equipped with accessible facilities and comfort rooms compliant with Batas Pambansa Blg. 344
- implementation of capacity building activities;
- provision of resource augmentation, both financial and technological resources,
- monitoring and evaluation through the conduct of research and disability data collection to improve coordination, effectiveness, and efficiency of all stakeholders in the delivery of programs and services to persons with disabilities;
- whenever possible, organize or strengthen organizations of persons with disabilities to achieve their full participation
BROADCAST STUDIO ROOM
Send a letter of request addressed to:
JONIRO F. FRADEJAS
Executive Director III
National Council on Disability Affairs
NCDA Bldg., Isidora St.
Brgy. Holy Spirit, Diliman, Quezon City
Please include the following information in your request letter:
- Name of Organization/Office/Company
- Purpose of Reservation (Type of Activity and Title of Activity)
- Inclusive Dates
- No. of Persons
- Contact Information
You may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wait for an approval. You may check the status of your request by calling at (632)8932-6422 or (632)8277-6846.
Download the DRDC-Reservation-Request-Form. The file is in fillable PDF format so you can answer the form directly on your browser. Submit the filled up form with your signature to NCDA via email or in person.
We are here!
Make an initial payment* at the Cashier’s Office of the Finance and Administrative Division.
*Expenses incurred after the initial payment will be billed upon checkout or after the event/activity
*Reservation will only be confirmed upon settlement of initial billing