REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
NATIONAL COUNCIL ON DISABILITY
Isidora Street, Brgy. Holy Spirit, Quezon City
INVITATION TO BID
“AS IS – WHERE IS”
The National Council on Disability Affairs invites bidders to purchase the following unserviceable motor vehicles through sealed public bidding in an “as is, where is” basis on May 2, 2018 2:00 PM at the NCDA Building, Board Room, Ground Floor, Isidora Street, Brgy. Holy Spirit, Quezon City:
|Car No.||Brief Description of Motor Vehicle||Floor Price|
|1||MV, Toyota Hi-Ace, diesel, 1980 Model Plate# SAD753||9,500.00|
|2||MV, L300 Mitsubishi Versa Van De Luxe, diesel, 1995 Model Plate# SEE281||54,718.40|
|3||MV, Isuzu Hi-Lander wagon, diesel, 1998 Model Plate# SFC589||46,813.40|
Public Bidding Mechanics:
- The public bidding will be conducted in accordance with COA Circular No. 89-296 dated January 27, 1989 and is open to all bidders.
- The bid form may be obtained personally from the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) on Disposal Secretariat from April 13 to May 2, 2018 2:00 PM at the 2nd Floor Finance and Administrative Division, NCDA Building, Isidora Street, Brgy. Holy Spirit, Quezon City or may be downloaded through the NCDA website at www.ncda.gov.ph.
- All bid proposals shall use the bid form attached as Annex “A”. The bid form shall be accomplished in three (3) copies, preferably typewritten, shall be submitted in a sealed envelope properly addressed at:
Board Room, Isidora Street, Brgy. Holy Spirit
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond/s in the form of cash, manager’s check or cashier’s check acquired from a reputable bank within Metro Manila, with an amount equivalent to ten percent (10%) of the floor price of the subject vehicle/s to be bid. Such bond shall be refunded to losing bidders after the declaration of the winning bidder.
- All interested bidders may inspect the subject vehicle in plain view without the assistance of a mechanic on April 13 to May 2, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except on May 2, 2018 which is 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Bid proposals shall be submitted not later than May 2, 2018 at 2:00 PM through the NCDA BAC Board Room, Isidora Street, Brgy. Holy Spirit, Quezon City. Late bids shall not be accepted. The opening of bids shall immediately follow at 2:00 p.m.
- The winning bidder shall be the proposal with the highest offered price which shall not be lower than the floor price and the declaration of the winning bidder shall immediately follow.
- Should there be a tie in the highest offered price for a particular vehicle; the concerned bidders shall “draw-lots” to break the tie.
- The winning bidder’s bid bond shall automatically be considered as partial payment and the difference between the bid price and the bid bond shall be paid in full to the NCDA cashier in the form of cash, cashier’s check or manager’s check of a reputable bank within Metro Manila within five (5) working days from the date of the Notice of Award. In case of failure of payment of the bid price within the required period, the award shall be cancelled and the bid bond shall be forfeited. The subject vehicle shall then be award to the next highest bidder.
- The Official Receipt (O.R.) showing the full payment of the bid price shall be presented to the Executive Director which shall serve as the basis for the preparation of the deed of sale and Release Order within five (5) working days upon receipt of the O.R.
- The winning bidder is required to take possession of the subject vehicle within thirty (30) working days after receipt of the Release Order, otherwise, he shall be charged with a daily storage fee in the amount equivalent to one percent (1%) of the floor price of the subject vehicle or five hundred pesos (P500.00) whichever is higher. In case the vehicle is not claimed within thirty (30) calendar days, the award/contract shall be cancelled and the subject vehicle shall be awarded to the next highest bidder.
- The three (3) unserviceable motor vehicles shall be sold on an “as is, where is” basis.
- The bidders shall accept the physical condition and actual state at the time of the public bidding of the subject vehicles. The highest winning bidder shall likewise be responsible for the cost of the transfer and registration of said vehicles.
- The National Council on Disability Affairs reserves the right to reject any or all bids, or any part thereof, waives any formality, requirements or defects contained therein and will accept the offer it considers most advantageous to the government
MATEO A. LEE, JR
Deputy Executive Director
Chairperson, NCDA Disposal Committee
NCDA Bids and Awards Committee on Disposal
National Council on Disability Affairs
NCDA Building, Isidora Street, Brgy. Holy Spirit
After having carefully read and accepted the terms and conditions in the “AS IS – WHERE IS” public bidding of the NCDA motor vehicles, hereunder is our bid offer for the item/s as follows:
|Car No.||Brief Description of Motor Vehicle||Amount Offered|
|1||MV, Toyota Hi-Ace, diesel, 1980 Model Plate# SAD753|
|2||MV, L300 Mitsubishi Versa Van De Luxe, diesel, 1995 Model Plate# SEE281|
|3||MV, Isuzu Hi-Lander wagon, diesel, 1998 Model Plate# SFC589|
(Amount in Words) _______________________________________________
Enclosed is a bid bond equivalent to ten percent (10%) of the value bided in the amount of P_______________.
Very truly yours,
Name of Bidder (Signature over Printed Name)
Address and Contact No.