The Quezon City local government supports the the “Million Volunteer Run 2” of the Philippine National Red Cross with the PRC-Quezon City Chapter. The public is encouraged to participate and join the run which will be staged on February 10, 2013, 5:00 am by the PRC-QC Chapter from Commonwealth Avenue to Quezon Memorial Circle.
The Philippines will make an international declaration that we are humanitarians. Join us in stopping the cycle of devastation. On Feb 10, we will be running to create a culture of volunteerism in the Philippines that will define the Filipino nation before the whole world.
Three easy ways to register:
Online registration and payment via online banking, Pay Pal or Pay Easy – register online now and pay only P100 even if you’re a non-student or business executive
You can also register online at [multiply]
Register at any Red Cross Chapter – you can download registration form here and fill up before going to the chapter.
Registration Fees :
PhP 100.00 for students
PhP 200.00 for non-students
PhP 500.00 for business executives
For more information the public can contact the PRC-Quezon City Chapter at 340-5674, 464-3751 or visit the website run.redcross.org.ph.
- Million Volunteer Run is a fun run.
- Participants 17 years old and below must have secure signed Parental Consent. Waiver Form must be signed to qualify for registration. You may bring your Multiply Original Invoice which is also considered as Official Receipt ans Waiver.
- All volunteer participants must complete the MVR Registration Form honestly and accurately.
- Assembly time will be at 5:00 AM.
- Gun start will promptly be 5.30AM for 3K and 6.00AM for 5K.
- All Participants must wear RED Shirt.
- Participants may run, walk or rest upon their discretion.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any participant found to have misrepresented himself/herself.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter any of the above rules and regulations that they may deem necessary to ensure the success of the race.